|Participation Sports Fees|
All athletes are required to pay a per sport participation fee. This fee does not cover the total cost of the program but helps defray the expense of athletics (officials, equipment, uniforms, stipends, etc). If you have a student that is financially unable to pay the fee, please have them talk to the Athletic Director. A maximum family sports participation fee “cap” of $500.00 is applied for elementary through high school.
HIGH SCHOOL (9-12)
$125.00 – Baseball, 7-12 Basketball, *Bowling, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Dance, Football, *Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track & Field, 7-12 Volleyball (Gr. 6 Volleyball and Boys/Girls Basketball fees are Intermediate level sports fees) $150.00 – Bass Fishing, Swimming *Bowling – In addition to paying the school required sports fee of $125.00, HS/MS Bowling team members are required to pay the NIBC Proprietors fee directly to the NIBC Bowling Proprietors (HS NIBCP fee is approx. $120.00 & the MS fee is approx. $75.00, this fee may vary). This fee pays for use of the bowling center for practices and contests.
*Golf – Golf team members will continue to pay for their Rockford Park District Golf Pass in addition to the school required $125.00 sports fee.
- Volleyball = $75 (Grade 6)
- Basketball (Art Sadtler League) = $100 (Grade 6)
PRIMARY(K-3) / INTERMEDIATE (4-5)
- Flag Football (through Belvidere YMCA) = $50 (Grades 1-4)
(The parents are required to purchase a helmet which is around $80, Sweat pants, and a mouthpiece).
- Co-Ed Soccer = $75 (Grades 4-5)
- Volleyball = $75 (Grade 5)
- Little Lion B-ball = $75 (Grades K-4)
- Little Lion Cheerleading = $75 (Grades K-4)
- Basketball (Art Sadtler League) = $100 (Grades 4-5)
- Track = $50. 4 week season (Grade 5)