ParentWeb Sign Up
ParentWeb Sign-Up Instructions
Facts is the web-based program that Rockford Christian Schools uses to manage student and family information. Facts offers a family portal called ParentWeb which you can use to stay informed and updated on your student’s grades, attendance and homework, as well as view the school calendar and announcements. Please use the following steps to sign in:
- Use a computer to sign up. You cannot use a phone or tablet for setup purposes, although once set up a mobile device will work for ongoing access. Although any browser should work, we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome when setting up your account. Firefox and Chrome are both available for PC and MAC for free.
- Go to Rockford Christian Schools’ website at www.rockfordchristian.org.
- Click on the link below the banner that looks like this:
- Click on “Create New ParentsWeb Account”.
- Enter the District Code as RK-IL (not case sensitive).
- Enter the email address the school has on file for you. Click “Create Account”.
- The system will send an email with a link which will open up a screen to set up a password (six characters, both alpha and numeric, not case sensitive). The account should then be created.
- If you get an error after entering everything correctly, then we may not have your correct email. Please contact Sue Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 779-771-7918 to verify the address.