Jobs at RCS
Rockford Christian Schools is accepting applications for qualified teachers and support staff for the 2021-22 school year. Applicants must have a strong Christian commitment to be considered.
Currently accepting applications for:
Seeking someone to lead, supervise and manage All Star Math program for grades 1-3 as well as math focused interventions for grades 1-4.
If you or someone you know is interested in any positions at RCS, or would like more information contact us at email@example.com.
This is an elementary school position. Grade level K-4.
For more information, contact Janna McLaughlin
Desired qualifications of all Candidates:
- An individual who has a vital relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and is skilled at mentoring and modeling for his/her students what it means to be a follower of Christ
- An individual who is intellectually and professionally curious, interested in becoming an expert in his or her field
- An individual who understands and supports the mission and vision of Rockford Christian Schools
Desired qualifications of Teacher Candidates:
- Holds Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education from an accredited college or university
- Teacher candidates must hold a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university to be eligible for employment as a teacher at Rockford Christian Schools
- Has or is eligible for ACSI teaching certification
- Shows proficiency in technology, organizational and administrative skills
- A teacher who is ready to integrate vibrant faith with excellent academics, while providing a safe and healthy classroom environment
- Has a desire to be involved in extracurricular leading or coaching roles (academic clubs, student government, athletics, theatre, service learning, etc…)