Jobs at RCS
Rockford Christian Schools is accepting applications for qualified teachers and support staff for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants must have a strong Christian commitment to be considered.
Currently accepting applications for:
Rockford Christian Schools seeks to fill the role of Financial Assistant. Primary duties include payroll, billing, benefits administration, and employee records. An accounting degree is required. Qualification as a CPA is preferred. The qualities desired include a strong Christian faith, personable nature, and effective person-to-person communication skills. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
This is a full-time, 12-month position. The salary for this position is negotiable according to education and experience. Benefits include paid time off, paid vacation, tuition discount, 401(k), and employee health insurance.
Interested persons are invited to request the job description from Executive Assistant Colleen Foster at email@example.com. Follow with a resume by Thursday, April 30. Soon after, several highly-qualified applicants will be interviewed. The position is to be filled immediately.
For a complete description of this job, click this link:
Contact Isaiah Johnson in the athletic office
Desired qualifications of all Candidates:
- An individual who has a vital relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and is skilled at mentoring and modeling for his/her students what it means to be a follower of Christ
- An individual who is intellectually and professionally curious, interested in becoming an expert in his or her field
- An individual who understands and supports the mission and vision of Rockford Christian Schools
Desired qualifications of Teacher Candidates:
- Holds Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education from an accredited college or university
- Teacher candidates must hold a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university to be eligible for employment as a teacher at Rockford Christian Schools
- Has or is eligible for ACSI teaching certification
- Shows proficiency in technology, organizational and administrative skills
- A teacher who is ready to integrate vibrant faith with excellent academics, while providing a safe and healthy classroom environment
- Has a desire to be involved in extracurricular leading or coaching roles (academic clubs, student government, athletics, theatre, service learning, etc…)