Careers at RCS
Rockford Christian Schools is seeking a qualified teacher with a strong Christian commitment to fill the Teaching positions for the following year.
Currently accepting applications:
Substitute Teachers (Middle/High School)
Girls Varsity Volleyball Head Coach
Desired qualifications of all Candidates:
- An individual who has a vital relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and is skilled at mentoring and modeling for his/her students what it means to be a follower of Christ.
- An individual who is intellectually and professionally curious, interested in becoming an expert in his or her field.
- An individual who understands and supports the mission and vision of Rockford Christian Schools
- Desired qualifications of Teacher Candidates:
- Holds Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education from an accredited college or university
- Teacher candidates must hold a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university to be eligible for employment as a teacher at Rockford Christian Schools
- Has or is eligible for ACSI teaching certification
- Shows proficiency in technology, organizational and administrative skills
- A teacher who is ready to integrate vibrant faith with excellent academics, while providing a safe and healthy classroom environment
- Has a desire to be involved in extracurricular leading or coaching roles (academic clubs, student government, athletics, theatre, service learning, etc…)
- STEM - A background in math and science is desired.